Monday, February 05, 2007

This is my first post in two years. The trip to France is long behind me. It was fun, if somewhat uneventful.
I've decided to start updating regularly again. Possibly because I'm an extremely boring person with nothing better to do.
A few things that have happened since my last post:

I joined the Mock Trial team, where I make the closing statements at the end of each case.

I re-joined the Cape Cod Curling Club. My team won the second event at my last bonspiel.

I got eye glasses so I couldpass the vision test to get my learner's permit and get my.....

Driver's license, which I obtained after passing my road test on the second time through.

I caught Meningitis and had to be heli lifted to the hospitol in Boston, where I stayed for a while around Easter 2006.

I went to the Senior/Junior prom as a sophomore, there was a hypnotyst who sucked.

I watched A LOT of TV.

Further updates as my life develops.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home